|| Legal Services at Reasonable Rates with a Personal Touch
Munro & Crawford is a neighbourhood law office offering a wide range of legal services in a warm and friendly setting. Our Vancouver staff welcomes clients from across the lower mainland – and we provide additional services on the North Shore.
The need for legal services generally starts as a young adult starting a family, a business and/or entering a profession. Next there is the acquisition of a family home and later, wealth management, retirement and elder care. Munro & Crawford can meet all such legal needs in a skilled and experienced way.
“Good timely legal advice and assistance can make all the difference towards achieving a favourable outcome.”
- Wills Trusts & Estates– succession planning, preparation of wills and trusts, estate and trust administration and estate litigation [more]
- Corporate & Commercial - legal and strategic business advice including incorporation, the structure and negotiation of agreements and contracts, and all forms of legal documentation [more]
- Real Estate– expertise and sound advice in dealing with residential, recreational and commercial real estate transactions [more]
- Co-Ops– firm members are very experienced in the governance of apartment corporations (commonly referred as “Co-Ops”), in the conveyance of apartments located in these Co-Ops, and in the financing of these transactions by the several banks active in the Co-Op mortgage market. [more]
- Family Law– support and advice during marriage breakdown, representation for individuals, asset protection, custody and guardianship, and preparation of marriage, separation and child maintenance agreements [more]
- Personal Injury – advice and representation to collect damages and, in the case of motor vehicle accidents, to pursue other insurance claims [more]
- Other Litigation – commercial and personal services litigation both in the courts and before arbitration panels [more]